1. SITE PRESENTATION
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.endotact.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring:
This website www.endotact.com and all its contents are the property of ENDOTACT SAS.
70 rue Dr Yersin
59120 Loos, France
Company name: Endotact
SIREN: 832 804 926
Share capital: 20 000€
Telephone: +33 9 63 68 71 18
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal entity.
SITE HOSTING AT GANDI
63-65 Boulevard Masséna – 75013 Paris – France
Telephone: +33 1 70 37 76 61
The photographs used on the site are from the Pexels royalty-free photo bank.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption for technical maintenance reasons may be decided by ENDOTACT, which will then endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention.
The website www.endotact.com is regularly updated by the ENDOTACT team. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become aware of them.
3. Description OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of the website www.endotact.com is to provide information about all the company’s activities.
The ENDOTACT Team strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the website www.endotact.com. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by itself or by third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information provided on the www.endotact.com website is given for information purposes only, and is subject to change. In addition, the information on www.endotact.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were put online.
4. CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON TECHNICAL DATA
The website cannot be held liable for any material damage related to the use of the website. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with a state-of-the-art browser.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
ENDOTACT is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the user rights to all the elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from ENDOTACT.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
endotact.com and any other ENDOTACT product or service referenced on the www.endotact.com website are registered trademarks of ENDOTACT SAS, in France and other countries. The other product or company names mentioned on the endotact.com website may be trademarks or registered trademarks owned by third parties and protected as such by the www.endotact.com website law.
6. Limitations OF LIABILITY
ENDOTACT shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the www.endotact.com website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
ENDOTACT cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of market share or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.endotact.com website.
7. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In France, personal data are protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using the www.endotact.com site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the www.endotact.com site, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In any case, ENDOTACT only collects personal information relating to the user for internal purposes at www.endotact.com The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, particularly when he/she enters it himself/herself. It is then specified to the user of the www.endotact.com website whether or not he or she is required to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the www.endotact.com site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the purchase of the ENDOTACT brand and its rights would allow the transmission of this information to the potential purchaser, who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify the data with regard to the user of the www.endotact.com website.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not actually collect personal information since it is an exercise carried out for the purpose of information.
Databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. HYPERLINKS AND COOKIES
The www.endotact.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of ENDOTACT. However, ENDOTACT does not have the possibility to check the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Refusal to install a cookie may result in the inability to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the top right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use the custom settings for the history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute related to the use of the www.endotact.com website is subject to French law. The competent courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
What are your rights?
You can exercise any of your rights over your personal data. Under data protection regulations, you have the right to:
- Access: you have the right to know if we hold personal data about you and when we do, you have the right to obtain access to that data. This right also includes the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed, as well as other information on how we process them.
- Correction: you can request the correction of inaccurate data
Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted.
- Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted.
- Portability: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided us or to have this copy transferred to another company in a structured format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
- Opposition: you may object to the use of your personal data for certain purposes (for example, for commercial prospecting). You may also withdraw, at any time, any consent you have given to the use of your data, and the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been violated.
10. THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED
Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably amended by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information : « information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies » (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The legal notice template is offered by Subdelirium.com | Legal notices